Do you have a toothache? If so, the inside of your tooth may be infected. Get out of pain and save your damaged tooth with Houston root canals. At our state-of-the-art office, Dr. Juarez and our highly trained team use modern techniques to:
- Remove the infection
- Save your tooth from extraction
- Stop your nagging toothache
- Prepare your tooth for a dental crown
Don’t suffer in pain any longer. Call us today at 832-463-1021 to schedule your appointment.
Stop Your Pain Quickly With Comfortable Root Canal Therapy
Due to urban myths popularized by movies and television, many of our patients get anxious when we mention a root canal procedure. The good news is that root canals are actually no more painful than tooth fillings.
Because we want to provide the best, most gentle treatment possible, we have invested in advanced technology. Instead of the metal files of the past, we will clean out the inside of your tooth using:
- Endodontic lasers
- PIPS (photon-induced photoacoustic streaming) by Fotona, a revolutionary method to clean the canal with the highest efficiency
Your Root Canal Procedure Will Be Straightforward & Efficient
If you’re worried about your root canal treatment, it might help you to understand the procedure. If you visit us for a root canal, we will:
- Carefully plan your treatment with digital X-rays
- Numb your mouth for comfort
- Remove the infected soft tissue and nerves (pulp) from your tooth
- Fill your tooth with an inert material
Depending on your situation, we may recommend placing a dental crown on your tooth following a root canal for added strength and protection. If you would like, we can make you as comfortable as possible with a dental sedation option. We can also provide an extended appointment so you won’t feel rushed.
To benefit from gentle Houston root canals, call us today at 832-463-1021 to schedule your consultation. You can also make an appointment .