Do you dread visiting the dentist? Have you even canceled or skipped an appointment at the last minute? If you’re ready to experience your first stress-free dental visit, Houston Uptown Dentists can help by relieving dental anxiety in Houston.
Dr. Juarez and our team know just how to eliminate dental fear, and we’ll do everything we can to make your visit a pleasant one! Some benefits of coming to our office include:
- Your choice of sedation options for relaxing treatment
- A staff who is dedicated to providing you a stress-free experience
- Amenities like headphones, calming music, and 3-D video glasses
- Longer appointment times if needed
Call us today to schedule your appointment for relaxing dental care: 832-463-1021.
Our Friendly Team Will Help You Feel at Home
When you enter our spa-like dental office, our friendly team will greet you and listen to your particular concerns. We understand that it’s not a matter of simply “getting over” your dental anxiety. We’re here to help in any way we can!
To help you relax during your visit, we can provide headphones with calming music or 3-D video glasses equipped with Netflix. Whether you’re visiting us for a regular dental cleaning and exam or more substantial care from a cosmetic dentist or restorative dentist, we can provide extended appointments so you won’t feel rushed.
Sedation Options Will Eliminate Your Stress
We can also help you relax completely with dental sedation. Our dentists and team members have been trained to safely and effectively administer sedation. Because each patient is unique, we offer multiple types of sedation:
- Laughing Gas – Your anxiety will quickly melt away as you inhale this gas through a small mask.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – At a predetermined time, you’ll take this sedation in the form of a pill so you’ll arrive for treatment fully relaxed.
- IV Sedation – This is the strongest form of sedation we offer. You’ll instantly feel its effects, and we will carefully control your level of sedation during your visit.
Stress-free dental care is possible at Houston Uptown Dentists. Call us today for help relieving dental anxiety in Houston.