If you are self-conscious about your smile lines, Houston Uptown Dentists can smooth wrinkles and improve your appearance with Smoothlase™ in Houston. Dr. Juarez doesn’t just beautify smiles – she can also use advanced lasers to tighten your skin and help you look younger! This treatment:Dr. Amanda Juarez on smoothing wrinkles with Smoothlase Read Transcript
Smooth lays is a really great procedure for patients who are looking for some wrinkle reduction, which who's not looking for that these days? It's without injections or without having to have any external procedures. It's treated from inside the mouth and we can treat all the smile lines, fine lines, and wrinkles in the lips, even crows feet, with using our dental lasers. It's a noninvasive.
It's completely painless and it's a procedure you have repeated treatments for over a period of time, depending on the state of the wrinkles. From having these small treatments, your body will rejuvenate its own collegians. We have smoothing of the lines, we have smoothing of the skin, really gives you more a youthful look again, without having to have surgery. No facelift involved, and there's no injections involved either. It's a really good treatment.
- Is completely comfortable and pain-free
- Works with your body’s natural healing processes
- Requires no injections or fillers
Call us today to improve your appearance soon: 832-463-1021. We’re located at 1300 Post Oak Blvd., Suite 1620, just off West Loop S.
Restore Your Confidence With Smoothlase™ Treatment
Laugh lines and smile lines may actually stop you from smiling if they make you feel self-conscious. To tighten your skin with Smoothlase™, one of our highly trained cosmetic dentists will:
- Discuss your particular appearance goals with you to ensure your satisfaction
- Perform your procedure completely on the inside of your mouth
- Gently guide the laser along the inside of your cheeks, stimulating natural healing processes in your body
Unlike injection-based filler treatments, Smoothlase™ treatment works by stimulating collagen growth to tighten skin, resulting in smoother facial features. The healing process is very fast, and typically, no anesthesia is required. A Smoothlase™ procedure can be combined with a variety of other cosmetic and restorative dentistry options for a comprehensive smile makeover.
Enhance Your Appearance & Health With Other Laser Options
We also offer other exclusive laser treatments:
- Liplase works very similarly to Smoothlase™, except it is used to smooth out and plump your lips.
- Nightlase™ also works by stimulating collagen growth but in the back of your throat to prevent and treat sleep apnea.
Turn back the clock and regain your youthful confidence with Smoothlase™ in Houston! Call us today to schedule your appointment with Dr. Juarez or Dr. Arnold: 832-463-1021. You can also make an appointment .