Houston Uptown Dentists offers many oral surgery options in-house. Whether you need to remove problem teeth, prepare for a dental implant procedure, or heal and protect your receding gums, our experienced dentists have you covered. During your Houston oral surgery, we will always:
- Use local anesthetic to make sure you don’t feel pain
- Offer you comfort items like headphones and 3-D glasses with Netflix
- Provide dental sedation, if desired, to calm you
Call us today if you or a loved one needs dental surgery: 832-463-1021. We offer early morning hours and emergency appointments for your convenience.
Dental Surgery Procedures End Pain & Maintain Your Oral Health
Rather than just offering one or two types of oral surgery, Drs. Juarez and Arnold are skilled with several oral surgery procedures, including:
- Tooth Extractions – If a tooth has become too severely damaged or infected, we can perform a gentle tooth extraction. This ensures the problem does not spread to other areas of your mouth. We can then recommend a tooth replacement option to fit your needs.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – Wisdom teeth may come in without any problems, but many people need wisdom teeth removal. Using safe digital X-rays, we will carefully assess your situation or your loved one’s situation before recommending extraction.
- Bone Grafts – If you’ve been told your jawbone is not thick enough for dental implants, we may be able to help with a bone grafting procedure. Using healthy bone tissue or bone tissue replacement, we will strengthen and thicken your jaw. This will provide a solid foundation for replacement teeth.
- Gum Grafts – If your gumline has receded, possibly due to gum disease, we can repair it with a gum graft. Gum grafting is a reliable way to replace missing gum tissue, improve your gumline, and protect your roots. One or two teeth can be treated per surgery.
- Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique – If traditional gum grafting is not right for you, we may recommend this alternative. It is much less invasive, only involving the outer gums. There are no multiple surgical sites, sutures, or pain. A full arch can be treated at one time.
To benefit from oral surgery in Houston, call Houston Uptown Dentists today at 832-463-1021. You can also make an appointment .