Our calming, soothing staff in Houston will do everything we can to make your visit to Houston Uptown Dentists a relaxing, pleasant experience. We offer you:
- Years of experience dealing with fearful patients
- Three relaxing sedation options that ensure comfortable care
- Amenities like headphones, Netflix, and 3-D video glasses
- Extended appointments if necessary, so you don’t feel rushed
Call us today to schedule your next appointment. We’re located at 1300 Post Oak Blvd., Suite 1620 – not far off West Loop S (I-610).
Discover a Warm Team, a Spa-Like Atmosphere, & Comfort Options
Because Houston Uptown Dentists is not a chain practice, you can look forward to seeing the same smiling faces each time you visit us. This also gives our dentists and team members the opportunity to get to know you and your particular smile goals better.
So you know what to expect, we will discuss each step of your dental procedures with you. We can provide extended appointments so you can take things at a pace that’s comfortable for you.
The spa-like atmosphere of our practice will also help you relax, as will comfort options like:
- Headphones with calming sounds or music
- Personal movie glasses so you can watch your favorite Netflix shows or movies
Our Dental Sedation Options Help You Reach Your Smile Goals
- Laughing gas, a gas you inhale through a small mask on your nose. You will feel a mild euphoria as your stress melts away.
- Conscious oral sedation in the form of a pill so you can experience your visit completely relaxed.
- IV sedation that will take effect almost immediately. We are thoroughly trained to control your level of sedation.
In the case of oral sedation and IV sedation, a friend or family member will need to give you a ride to and from our office.
If you’re ready to meet our calming, soothing staff in Houston, call us today at 832-463-1021 to schedule your stress-free visit. You can also make an appointment .