If you’re ready for your first stress-free dental appointment, contact the calming and soothing staff at Houston Uptown Dentists! Dr. Juarez and our friendly team will do everything we can to make your visit to our Houston, TX dentist office a relaxing, pleasant experience.
Warm Team, Spa-Like Atmosphere, Comfort Options
Because Houston Uptown Dentists is not a chain practice, you can look forward to seeing the same smiling faces each time you visit us. This also gives our dentists and team members the opportunity to get to know you and your particular smile goals better.
So you know what to expect, we will discuss each step of your dental procedures with you. We can also provide extended appointments so you won’t feel rushed!
The spa-like decor of our practice will also help you relax. Feel free to take a digital tour of our office to see what we mean!
We also provide comfort options to entertain you:
- Headphones with calming sounds or music
- personal movie glasses so you can watch your favorite Netflix shows or movies
Dental Sedation Options
To help relieve dental anxiety, we can also provide three different options from a sedation dentist:
- Laughing gas is a gas you inhale through a small mask on your nose. You will feel a mild euphoria as your stress melts away.
- Conscious oral sedation is in the form of a pill so you can arrive at our Houston, TX dental office already relaxed.
- IV sedation will take effect almost immediately. We are thoroughly trained to control your level of sedation.
In the case of oral sedation and IV sedation, a friend or family member will need to give you a ride to and from our office.
If you’re ready to treat yourself to the calming and soothing staff of Houston Uptown Dentists, call our Houston, TX dentist office at 832-463-1021 to schedule your stress-free visit. You can also use our online form.