If you are experiencing jaw pain in the back of your mouth, your wisdom teeth may be coming in and causing problems. If you think you or your child might need wisdom teeth removal in Houston, contact our office as soon as possible. Dr. Juarez and Dr. Arnold have the skills to get you out of dental pain and preserve your oral health. Benefits of having your wisdom teeth procedure performed here include:
- Your choice of three sedation options
- Advanced technology including digital X-rays and intraoral cameras for reliable diagnosis and results
- An experienced team who will make you feel right at home
Call us today if your teeth are bothering you: 832-463-1021. A friendly team member will help you set up an appointment.
Our Skilled Team Offers You Gentle Treatment
Our team will ensure optimum comfort during your procedure at our spa-like dental office. To help you relax, we offer:
- Headphones with calming music
- 3-D video glasses equipped with Netflix
We will also administer local anesthetic before we start. If needed, we can help relieve any dental anxiety with sedation options, including:
- Light sedation, more commonly known as laughing gas
- Oral conscious sedation in the form of a pill
- IV sedation
Many of our patients choose IV sedation so they don’t have to feel anything during the procedure. In fact, most can’t even remember their procedure!
Protect Your Oral Health With a Wisdom Teeth Procedure
Wisdom teeth can cause a lot of problems when they begin to come in. Because your wisdom teeth are your last adult teeth to emerge, they can:
- Become impacted, or stuck in your gums
- Come in crooked or sideways, causing crowding and damaging other teeth
- Only partially erupt
Before we recommend removing your wisdom teeth, we will perform a thorough examination. Using precise digital X-rays, we will get a clear idea of the position and progress of your wisdom teeth. This will also help us plan the best approach for extracting them.
If you or your child need wisdom teeth removal in Houston, call the professionals at Houston Uptown Dentists today at 832-463-1021. You can also make an appointment .