If you need to replace multiple missing teeth or even every single tooth, we can help using Houston dentures. At our expert dentist office, Dr. Juarez and Dr. Arnold provide many restorative and full-mouth reconstruction treatments using custom dentures to fit your smile needs and goals. With our help, you can:
- Eat all your favorite foods again
- Smile with more confidence in social and business settings
- Aid your digestion through more complete chewing
- Appear younger and healthier
Don’t do without your teeth another day! Call us today to schedule your denture consultation: 832-463-1021. We’re located at 1300 Post Oak Blvd., Suite 1620 in Houston.
Choose Conventional or Implant-Secured Dentures
Because every patient is unique, we provide several choices for dentures:
- Traditional Dentures – If you would like a whole new set of pearly whites, we can have a set of full traditional dentures custom-made for you. This will ensure your new teeth fit precisely and look natural.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – If you have had issues with removable dentures coming loose in your mouth and would prefer a secure hold, we can also provide dental implant dentures. Following an initial consultation, we can even give you a same-day smile with immediate load-bearing, implant-retained dentures. You can eat and show off your new smile right away!
- Partial Dentures – If you need to replace only a few teeth, we can provide partial dentures held in place by your surrounding teeth.
Once your dentures have been custom-made, we will discuss the best cleaning methods so your new teeth will stay beautiful for years to come. Regardless of the denture choice you make, your new teeth will look great and restore your oral function.
It’s Always Best to Replace Missing Teeth
Replacing missing teeth isn’t simply a cosmetic concern or even just about oral function or oral health. Your overall health can be greatly affected by missing teeth. Because you cannot properly chew with missing teeth, you may be avoiding nutritious foods like fruits and vegetables. You may have problems digesting food as well.
Let us help you regain your strong bite and confident smile using Houston dentures. Call our office today at 832-463-1021 to schedule an appointment.