Houston Uptown Dentists has served the community’s smile needs since 1926. Our Houston family dental practice offers award-winning dentistry, patient-centered care, and the latest dental technology and techniques. Dr. Juarez and Dr. Arnold have extensive experience in treating issues most dentists don’t for a comprehensive approach to your oral and overall health.
As our patient, you’ll enjoy:
- A choice of three levels of sedation to ensure relaxing treatment
- Early morning hours, plus lunchtime appointments and longer appointments if needed
- Leading-edge dental technology for reliable results
- A team who is dedicated to delivering comfortable care
Call us today at 832-463-1021 to schedule your appointment. We look forward to serving you!
Meet All Your Family’s Dental Needs in One Convenient Location
At Houston Uptown Dentists, we provide a wide range of dental services to treat patients of all ages. Whether you need a simple dental cleaning and exam or a full-mouth reconstruction, we have you covered. Here are just some of the treatments we offer:
- A variety of cosmetic dentistry options to fix all your smile flaws
- Several restorative dentistry treatments to give you back your oral function
- General dentistry services to keep your mouth healthy, including gum disease treatment
- Dental sedation options to help relieve your dental anxiety
We also provide services you won’t find at most dentist offices, including TMJ disorder solutions, migraine and headache treatment, and sleep apnea treatment. For your convenience and comfort, we offer 3-D glasses equipped with Netflix that save your spot for your next visit.
Maintain a Beautiful Smile With Our State-of-the-Art Dental Technology
To improve the quality and comfort of your care, we have invested in advanced dental technology. Here are just some of the innovative systems we use:
- Digital X-rays
- DIAGNOdent Cavity Detection
- iTero Intraoral Scanner
- VELscope Oral Cancer Screening Device
- Hard and Soft Tissue Lasers
To visit a special family dental practice in Houston, call 832-463-1021 to schedule your appointment today. You can also make an appointment .