Receive Compassionate Dental Care for the Whole Family
95% of people think going to the dentist regularly keeps them healthy. Source.
Whether you’re coming in for a regular dental cleaning and exam
or your child’s first dental visit, we have you covered at Houston Uptown Dentists. Dr. Juarez offers basic and innovative treatments because she wants to provide the best care possible for her own children and husband, as well as her patients.
It’s important for your child to have a positive association with the dentist for years to come. That’s why we like to provide what we call a “happy visit” for your child’s first dental visit:
- Our team will greet you and your child with a warm smile, then provide a fun tour of our office.
- Not only will this give us a chance to get to know your little one, but it will also allow us to show your child all the cool gadgets we use here.
- Your child will leave our office looking forward to their next visit!
We believe a trip to the dentist shouldn’t be stressful for any age. To help you relax, we’ve given our office a spa-like atmosphere. We can even help entertain you during your visit with headphones and 3-D glasses equipped with Netflix! If you suffer from dental anxiety, we can help relieve it with a safe dental sedation option.
If you’re ready to experience personalized care from a Houston family dentist, call us today at 832-463-1021 to schedule dentistry for everyone. You can also make an appointment .
Gain Access to a Wide Variety of Treatments
To make it as easy as possible for your entire family to get great dental care, we offer many types of dental solutions all in one convenient location. With our wide assortment of services, you’ll save time and hassle without having to drive all over town to different dental offices. Our services include:
- General Dentistry – Your family’s smiles will stay healthy with dental cleanings and exams, fluoride treatments, dental sealants, nonsurgical gum disease treatment, and custom mouthguards.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Make your smile worthy of the red carpet with treatments like veneers, teeth whitening, gum reshaping, tooth bonding, orthodontics, and more.
- Restorative Dentistry – Your dentist can repair your smile using tooth fillings, crowns, bridges, dentures, root canal treatment, inlays, and onlays.
- Dental Implants – Replace your missing teeth with implants and enjoy a beautiful and functional smile again. Plus, implants help protect against jawbone deterioration.
- Emergency Dentistry – We’ll get you in ASAP to provide smile-saving care to get you out of pain and put your smile back on track. Sedation is also available to help you relax.
- Oral Surgery – Save time and money without having to travel to a specialist. We offer an assortment of surgical procedures including tooth removal, bone grafts, gum grafts, and more.
- TMJ Treatment – Our treatment will focus on relieving tension on your jaw joints so you can relax and feel better. A custom oral appliance will often do the trick for eliminating TMJ symptoms.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – We offer several types of sleep apnea treatment to help you get a better night’s rest. Options include a sleep appliance, CPAP therapy, and Nightlase™ laser treatment.