Your family deserves comprehensive dental care from by a compassionate team. At Houston Uptown Dentists, Dr. Arnold and award-winning dentist Dr. Juarez will improve your appearance and your overall oral health with state-of-the-art quality dentistry. But don’t take our word for it – check out our patient testimonials to see what we mean. Just like these other patients, you’ll enjoy:
- Early hours that make scheduling convenient and easy
- Advanced dental technology for precise care and reliable results
- Your choice of three sedation options for relaxing treatment
- Amenities that include free parking, headphones, 3-D video glasses, and Netflix
Get the great dental care you deserve! Call us today at 832-463-1021 to schedule your next visit. Be sure to ask about our $149 new patient exam, cleaning, and X-ray.
Modern Dental Technology Ensures Great Results
Along with staying ahead of the curve through continuing education, we have invested in leading-edge technologies to provide the most up-to-date treatment. Our office is equipped with:
- Dental Lasers
- Digital X-rays
- VELscope Oral Cancer Screening Devices
- DIAGNOdent Cavity Detection Systems
Nourish Your Smile With a Wide Range of Dental Services From a Friendly Team
We serve patients of all ages at Houston Uptown Dentists. Because everyone has unique needs and smile goals, we provide a wide array of services for your convenience, including:
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Get the celebrity-worthy smile you’ve always wanted with dental veneers, teeth whitening, a variety of orthodontics, gum reshaping, gum recession treatments, and more!
- General Dentistry – Along with thorough dental cleanings and exams, we can also provide nonsurgical gum disease treatment, custom athletic mouthguards, preventive treatments, and remedies for dry mouth and bad breath.
- Restorative Dentistry – Repair or replace your damaged or missing teeth with dental implants, dentures, tooth-colored fillings, root canals, and dental crowns and bridges.
- Sedation Dentistry – Our calming, soothing team will help relieve dental anxiety with your choice of sedation options.
To schedule an appointment for comprehensive dental care, call Houston Uptown Dentists in Houston at 832-463-1021 today. You can also make an appointment .