We offer a variety of things for cosmetic dentistry, including whitening teeth, filings, bondings, crowns and veneers. Some of the cosmetic procedures we do, like bonding, veneers or crowns, are great benefit for patients who have maybe, mal-aligned teeth, crocked teeth, spaces or gaps between their teeth, or just overall don't like the color or appearance of their teeth. We can really transform a smile by placing nice, simple, minimally invasive coverings on the teeth and reshape and really create the smile that they want.
If you’re ready to achieve the Hollywood smile you’ve always dreamed of, our talented cosmetic dentists can turn your dreams into reality. Dr. Juarez and Dr. Arnold provide Houston cosmetic dentistry to fix your smile’s every flaw. You can even combine services for a customized smile makeover! We’ll provide a wax model and use digital imaging to let you preview your new, beautiful grin. Other benefits of our cosmetic care include:
- A younger, more attractive appearance
- Increased confidence in social and business settings
- Improved overall self-image
- The chance to create better first impressions
Call Houston Uptown Dentists today at 832-463-1021 to schedule your consultation.
Choose From Several Types of Cosmetic Dentistry
Your dentist will help you decide which of our cosmetic dentistry treatments will work best for your situation, but your options could include:
- Dental Veneers – We offer two different types of dental veneers: porcelain veneers and minimal-prep Lumineers. Both can conceal chips, cracks, stains, and other smile flaws.
- Teeth Whitening – If you’d like to brighten your smile, we offer highly effective teeth whitening options. We can create custom trays so you can whiten at home at your convenience, or we can make your smile up to 10 shades brighter using our laser-activated Zoom in-office whitening treatment!
- Orthodontics – We offer two types of short-term orthodontic options to straighten your teeth, Invisalign and Six Month Smiles. Regardless of the particular treatment you choose, we can help speed things up with Propel accelerated orthodontics. Once we have determined the best option for you, we will discuss what to expect at your first orthodontic appointment. We also offer preventive orthodontics so your child may be able to avoid braces in the future.
- Gum Reshaping and Gum Recession Treatments – If you have a “gummy smile,” we can use a gentle laser to perform a gum reshaping treatment. It will give your smile a perfect harmony of teeth and gums. If you have the opposite problem – gums that have pulled back from your teeth – we offer two gum recession treatments to restore balance to your gumline: the Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique and gum grafting.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Repair or replace your teeth with beautiful, porcelain dental crowns and bridges. Thanks to our cutting-edge iTero scanner, you won’t have to go through an uncomfortable impression process to have your crown or bridge made!
- Tooth Bonding – If you’d like to conceal smile flaws but would rather not use dental veneers, we can fix your flaws quickly with tooth bonding.
- Snap-On Smile – In as few as two visits, we can create a removable Snap-On Smile that gives you your ideal grin. Many of our patients choose this while waiting for final restorations to be completed.
- Smoothlase™ – We don’t just do teeth. We can also improve the look of facial skin by smoothing wrinkles with a state-of-the-art laser called Smoothlase™.
- Liplase™ – In addition to smoothing fine lines and wrinkles around your smile, we can enhance and plump your lips painlessly, without injections.