Regain your confidence and full oral function with Houston dental implants. Houston Uptown Dentists offers several implant options right here in our friendly office to fit your specific needs and goals. Implants can help you:
- Eat and enjoy all your favorite foods again
- Smile with full confidence knowing your teeth look great
- Improve your oral health
- Look younger and more vibrant
- Improve your digestion through complete chewing
Compared to other tooth replacement options, implants feel, look, and function more like your natural teeth. Because implants replace the roots of missing teeth, they also help prevent bone and tissue loss, helping you look younger. No matter your situation, we have dental implant solutions for you. We can even combine teeth implants and other restorative options for a comprehensive full-mouth reconstruction.
Call us today to schedule your implants consultation: 832-463-1021.
Find the Dental Implant Restoration That Best Suits Your Smile
Following placement of your implants, Dr. Juarez or Dr. Arnold can give you back new teeth using one of several restorations. Your choices may include:
- Implant-Supported Dental Crowns – We can attach a beautiful new crown to an implant to restore your smile and renew your biting and chewing capacity. If you have one or two missing teeth in different parts of your mouth, single implants will work well.
- Implant-Supported Dental Bridges – If you have several missing teeth in a row, we may recommend a bridge supported by implants. Your dentist will secure a dental bridge to two or more implants to fill in the gap in your smile and make chewing easier. Unlike a partial denture, you won’t have to remove your bridge for cleaning every day.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – You’ve never had dentures that fit or performed this well! We’ll secure your new teeth to a set of dental implants using a system of snaps and balls. They’ll stay in place until you decide to remove them. You won’t worry about your teeth popping out of place and causing you embarrassment.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – This type of denture is similar to implant-retained dentures, except that your teeth will anchor to implants using a sturdy metal bar. This setup transfers all the forces of biting and chewing directly to your jawbone rather than your gums, making them our most comfortable and stable dentures.
- All-on-4® Dental Implants – If you’d like to have a full arch of beautiful replacement teeth that don’t have to be removed for cleaning, then All-on-4 may be just what you need. Using just four implants per arch, your dentist can secure a full arch of teeth to give you back a fully functional smile.
If you’re interested in replacing damaged or missing teeth using Houston dental implants, call us today at 832-463-1021 to schedule an appointment. You can also make an appointment .
Enjoy Pleasant Treatment Thanks to Advanced Technology & Sedation
To ensure your dental implant restoration is precisely made, our office uses the iTero digital scanner. Compared to traditional impression techniques, which often require messy putty, the iTero offers a much more comfortable experience. We will wave a small wand over the specified area of your mouth while you relax in one of our patient chairs. Because the iTero scanner provides such precise information, your restorations will require less, if any, adjustment!
No matter the dental implant procedure you receive, we will make sure you are comfortable. If you’re nervous, we can provide dental sedation to relax you entirely. You can also enjoy headphones and personal movie glasses equipped with Netflix.
There are different types of dental patients, so we offer more than one type of sedation for your implant procedure. Depending on your level of anxiety, you can choose among the following options:
- Inhaled Sedation – You’ll breathe in sweet-smelling laughing gas that will immediately give you a peaceful feeling of euphoria. The effects diminish just as quickly, so you won’t have to worry about feeling groggy afterward.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – We’ll prescribe a small pill for you to take ahead of time. It will put you in a completely relaxed state, but you will remain awake and able to communicate with our staff.
- IV Sedation – This is our deepest level of sedation and works well for patients with severe dental anxiety. You’ll be in a “twilight” state and won’t experience any of the sights, sounds, or smells of your dental visit.