If you need to rejuvenate your smile and get back your oral function, Houston Uptown Dentists can help using restorative dentistry in Houston. For your convenience, our team provides all the smile-repairing treatments you need right here in one location. We can even replace all your teeth with a full-mouth reconstruction.
Our treatment will allow you to:
- Smile with full confidence that your teeth look great
- Eat and enjoy a wider variety of delicious foods
- Improve your oral and overall health
- Appear younger and more robust
Take Your Choice of Dental Restorations
We offer a wide selection of restorative dentistry treatments, including these options:
- Dental Implants – Because dental implants replace your tooth roots, they provide a sturdy foundation for restorations. They also help prevent bone and tissue loss. We offer several dental implant options, including dental crowns, dental bridges, All-on-4® dental implant restorations, and implant-supported and implant-retained dentures. To ensure your new teeth look and function great, we will use our iTero intraoral scanner to custom-make your dental restorations to exact specifications.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – We can repair your damaged tooth by completely capping it with a beautiful porcelain crown. We can use traditional dental bridges to replace your missing teeth. For both options, we use premium materials to ensure strength and beauty. We also offer partial crowns, called inlays and onlays.
- Root Canals – If your tooth has become infected, we may be able to save it with a comfortable root canal treatment using advanced dental lasers.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – You don’t have to put up with unsightly metal in your mouth. We will repair your cavities with beautiful tooth-colored fillings.
- Dentures – If you’d like a whole new set of teeth, we can create custom full or partial dentures for you. We can even attach them to implants for maximum hold so you can eat what you want.