Do you have tooth pain? Have you been told you need your tooth removed? If your damaged or decayed tooth cannot be saved with restorative procedures, we may recommend Houston tooth removal. Dr. Juarez, Dr. Arnold, and our highly trained team will:
- Provide sedation options if desired
- Get you out of pain fast
- Restore your oral health
- Offer you tooth replacement options to complete your full smile
Stop hurting soon! Call Houston Uptown Dentists today to schedule an appointment: 832-463-1021. We open at 7 a.m. five days a week.
Your Tooth Extraction Will Be Comfortable & Pleasant
We will use state-of-the-art digital X-rays to examine your mouth and plan your extraction. Then, we will:
- Numb your mouth so you won’t feel a thing
- Gently remove the problem tooth or teeth
If you are anxious or don’t want to feel anything during your extraction, we can help with dental sedation options, including:
- Laughing gas
- Oral sedation
- IV sedation
You can also entertain yourself with 3-D video glasses equipped with Netflix and headphones. We can even provide longer appointments by request.
Teeth Extractions Keep Your Mouth in Top Shape
We will do everything we can to preserve your natural teeth before recommending an extraction. Depending on your situation, however, there are many reasons teeth may need to be removed, including:
- Severe damage or decay
- Infection inside your tooth that cannot be removed with a root canal
- Wisdom teeth that are not coming in correctly
- Crowding in your mouth
- Making room for dentures or other restorative options
If you need to have a problem tooth removed with a gentle extraction or a Houston tooth removal to relieve your toothache, call us today at 832-463-1021 to schedule a visit. You can also make an appointment .