Have you ever canceled or skipped a dental appointment because you couldn’t convince yourself to go? If you’ve been afraid of the dentist, Houston Uptown Dentists will help relieve your dental anxiety. At our spa-like dentist office, Dr. Juarez, Dr. Arnold, and our whole team provide stress-free, gentle dental care in Houston. You’ll enjoy:Dr. Hanna Lindskog on relieving dental anxiety Read Transcript
With patients with a lot of dental anxiety, we do our best to first educate the patient and make them feel comfortable in our office before even performing any procedures. We go over everything that we're doing. We try and identify to them what communication method works best with them. If they like lots of detail, we provide all of that detail and make sure that all of their questions are answered before we perform any procedures. If they have anxiety about the procedure itself still after answering all of those questions, we can provide sedation options for them as well as we provide music that they can listen to while the procedure is being completed and movie glasses as well.
- Special touches like headphones, 3-D video glasses, and Netflix
- Your choice from three sedation options to help you relax
- Longer appointment times if desired, so you don’t feel rushed
- A dedicated staff who will take time to answer all your questions
Call us today to make an appointment for your smile: 832-463-1021. You’ll find our friendly office at 1300 Post Oak Blvd., Suite 1620 in Houston.
Feel at Home With Our Friendly Team
At Houston Uptown Dentists, we understand you can’t just “get over” your dental anxiety. Whether you had a bad experience with another dentist or you just don’t like the sounds and smells you associate with the dentist, we will help put you at ease.
When you arrive, our calming team will treat you with respect and listen to your concerns. We can provide headphones and 3-D video glasses equipped with Netflix so you can escape into your own world while we work. We also offer extended appointments by request.
Get Your Best Smile Painlessly With Dental Sedation Options
If our relaxed setting and warm team don’t put you fully at ease, we can also provide dental sedation options:
- Light sedation, more commonly known as laughing gas, is a gas you inhale through a small mask. You will feel the effects almost immediately. While you will stay conscious during treatment, your worries will melt away.
- Oral conscious sedation in the form of a pill offers a slightly deeper level of sedation. You’ll take the medication before your appointment, then you’ll arrive at our office fully relaxed.
- IV sedation is the strongest form of sedation we offer. You’ll instantly feel its effects. While you will remain conscious so we can communicate with you, there’s a good chance you won’t remember a thing!
Don’t be afraid of the dentist anymore. For gentle dental care in Houston, contact Houston Uptown Dentists today at 832-463-1021.