During any type of oral emergency situation, our first concern is getting you out of discomfort. When you pick Houston Uptown Dentists, we make comfort a priority at all times, which indicates we are prepared to end your suffering swiftly.
With dental sedation, you can prevent pain and unwind your mind. Laughing gas has shown to be an efficient option for both adults and kids. We have other amenities to keep you comfortable throughout your care too.
After we get the discomfort controlled, we can focus on identifying the ideal repair for your smile. Luckily, we provide a wide array of solutions that can get your mouth back to good condition:
- Tooth Fillings – Cavities are common, and they can be quite annoying. By going to our practice, you can get tooth-colored fillings so your teeth look great and work normally once again.
- Dental Crowns – If you have broken or otherwise damaged a tooth, a crown can restore your tooth. Because we have invested in an iTero scanner, we can custom-design a crown for you.
- Root Canal Treatment – With a tooth infection, a dental filling isn’t going to be enough. Rather, you need to have a root canal to do away with the infected tissue. The treatment can get rid of the reason for your tooth pain so we can restore your bite and your smile.
- Tooth Extractions – Sometimes the damage to your tooth is too extensive to restore it. When it’s required, we can perform tooth extraction.
- Dental Implants – If you have teeth extracted, you need to obtain the best teeth replacements. Implants replace the roots of your lost tooth, so your restorations can be durable and strong.
Once we’ve handled your concern, you can maintain your healthy smile with our numerous preventive solutions and general dental care.
If you need an emergency dentist in River Oaks, TX, program this number, 832-463-1021, so you can call Houston Uptown Dentists as quickly as you can.