Our doctors know that your oral health is important for your overall health. Being able to eat healthier, more nutritious food is better for your general health. Having a nice smile is good for your self-confidence as well.
That’s why our dental team understands that it is important to achieve and keep a healthy smile. We make it our focus every day to help patients enjoy their finest smiles possible so that their quality of life is better.
Each of our services can be tailored to your distinct wants and needs. When you make Houston Uptown Dentists your new home for oral care, you can get all these services in one convenient location:
- General Dentistry – Enjoy great oral health with routine checkups, gum disease treatment, preventive care, and custom-fit mouthguards.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Create an entire makeover with dental veneers, teeth bleaching, tooth bonding, and more. We even offer Smoothlase™ and Liplase™ to smooth out facial lines.
- Restorative Dentistry – We have lots of services that will fix your teeth and make it much easier to bite, chew, and smile once again.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Rebuild your ailing smile with a new crown or bridge. You’ll eat comfortably and smile with full self-confidence again.
- Dentures – We use numerous types of dentures depending upon your requirements, including full, partial, and implant-secured dentures.
- Dental Implants – With implants, we can replace your teeth while improving your oral health and total body health.
- Oral Surgery – We can perform tooth removal, wisdom teeth extraction, bone grafts, and the Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique for gum recession.
- TMJ Treatment – Your dentist can stop jaw discomfort and teeth grinding with a custom-fit oral appliance.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Get the relaxing sleep you require and improve your overall health with a personalized sleep appliance that fits conveniently in your mouth.
Do not put off getting a stunning smile and improving your health. Plan to visit your new dentist in Gulfton today by calling 832-463-1021 for an appointment.