Have you been thinking about going all-in on a new smile? If you have multiple dental issues that are taking a toll on your confidence — such as teeth that are missing or have sustained substantial damage — Houston Uptown Dentists in Houston, TX can help.
Consider us the one-stop shop for all your restorative dentistry needs. Dr. Juarez and Dr. Lindskog can create for you a custom roadmap to cosmetic improvements and greater overall oral health. Whether you need to replace a full set of teeth or simply fill the gaps in your smile, we have something for you.
Read on for some of the ways we can help, and then give us a call at 832-463-1021 to schedule an appointment. Helping patients reclaim their smiles is one of the most rewarding things we do at Houston Uptown Dentists.
Years of damage and decay can wear down your teeth, often leading to loss. If you need a new set of pearly whites — for your upper, lower or entire mouth — we can help you find a solution that fits your lifestyle and enhances your oral health.
Here are some of the services our expert team offers.
- Dental Implants. Dental implants are essentially replacement teeth that connect to your jaw for a durable and lasting fix. They’re often indistinguishable from your other teeth and, because implants replace the original root and a connected crown or other restoration replaces the visible part of the tooth, they’re as close as you can come to a new tooth.
- If getting an entire set of dental implants seems daunting, consider an All-on-4® dental implant restoration. This innovative procedure involves inserting an entire upper or lower set of prosthetics that are supported on four anchoring implants. Though it boasts many of the same benefits as implants — improved speech, appearance and overall oral function — the procedure is less-time consuming and more affordable than traditional implant treatments.
- Dentures. Removable complete or partial sets of artificial teeth are one of the most common and affordable ways to replace missing teeth. Held in place with an adhesive, dentures are typically worn throughout the course of the day — even while eating — and removed at night. At Houston Uptown Dentists, we can create a complete set to your exact specifications for optimal fit and appearance, but we also offer immediate load-bearing and implant-retained dentures following an initial consultation.
If you want to get back to the smile you once had and are unsure how implants or dentures can help, schedule an appointment by calling 832-463-1021. Our team would be happy to help.
If you’re missing teeth, whether it’s a single tooth or a several contiguous teeth, filling in the gaps can give you a cosmetic boost while lessening your chances for further oral health complications.
- Dental implants are becoming an increasingly common solution for missing teeth. Because implants involve replacement of the root, they actually prevent future bone and tissue loss when properly cared for. They are truly a long-term investment in your oral health.
- Dental bridges do exactly as their name suggests: they “bridge” the gap created by two or more missing teeth. Unlike implants, bridges consist of two or more crowns, which are caps placed over the visible part of the tooth, anchored by your natural teeth or implants.
- Partial dentures are an easy way to replace just a few teeth in your mouth. They’re often held in place by your surrounding teeth, or by dental bridges attached to implants.
If you have a tooth that is chipped or broken, and the root is healthy or can be saved with a root canal treatment, we offer treatments that restore the existing tooth.
Dental crowns are caps that can be placed on teeth that have sustained damage from some sort of trauma. At Houston Uptown Dentists, we use metal free crowns, so that when we cap the visible part of your tooth to conceal damage and prevent infection, you won’t be able to tell that it’s there.
Sometimes, damage to your tooth is relatively minor and doesn’t require a full crown to restore appearance and health of the tooth. Dr. Juarez and Dr. Lindskog also offer partial crowns, called inlays and onlays, so we can best meet your needs.
Your journey to a healthier, more attractive smile can begin today! Just just give us a call at 832-463-1021, or schedule an appointment with our convenient online form.