During any type of oral emergency situation, our priority is getting you out of pain. When you choose Houston Uptown Dentists, we make comfort a priority all the time. We are prepared to ease your suffering quickly.
With oral sedation, you can block discomfort and relax your mind. Laughing gas is known to be a dependable and efficient alternative for both adults and children. We have other amenities to keep you relaxed throughout your treatment, too.
After we get the discomfort under control, we can focus on determining the best fix to restore your smile. Thankfully, we use a wide selection of solutions that can get your mouth back to normal:
- Tooth Fillings – Cavities are prevalent, and they can be problematic. By going to our office, you can obtain tooth-colored dental fillings so your teeth look good and work like normal once again.
- Dental Crowns – If you have damaged a tooth, a crown can reconstruct it. We can use our iTero scanner to custom-design a crown for you.
- Root Canal Treatment – With a tooth infection, a dental filling isn’t sufficient. Instead, a root canal can eliminate the infected tissue, so we can fix your bite and your smile.
- Tooth Extraction – When the damage to your tooth is too extensive to restore it, we can carry out a tooth extraction.
- Teeth Implants – If you lose a tooth or have one extracted, you should get the best teeth replacements feasible. Implants repair the roots of your lost teeth, so your restorations can be solid and durable.
Once we’ve handled your problem, we can help you in maintaining your healthy smile with our preventive services and general dentistry.
If you need an emergency dentist in West Oaks, TX, program this number, 832-463-1021, so you can call Houston Uptown Dentists as quickly as you can.