During any type of dental emergency situation, our first priority is ending your discomfort. When you select Houston Uptown Dentists, we make comfort a top priority at all times, which means we are prepared to stop your suffering swiftly.
With dental sedation, you can prevent pain and relax your mind promptly. Inhaled sedation has proven to be an effective and efficient option for both kids and adults. We have other amenities to make you comfortable throughout your treatment as well.
After we get the pain controlled, we can focus on choosing the best solution to repair your smile. Fortunately, we use a wide selection of services that can get your mouth back to a healthy state:
- Tooth Fillings – Cavities are common, and they can be rather undesirable. By going to our office, you can get tooth-colored fillings so your teeth look good and work normally once again.
- Dental Crowns – If you have broken or otherwise harmed a tooth, a crown can repair it. Given that we have an iTero scanner, we can custom-design a crown for you.
- Root Canal Treatment – With a tooth infection, a filling isn’t going to suffice. Rather, a root canal gets rid of the infected tissue. The treatment can eliminate the source of your tooth pain so we can repair your bite and your smile.
- Tooth Extraction – When the damage to your tooth is too great to restore it, we can perform a tooth extraction.
- Dental Implants – If you do lose a tooth, you deserve the greatest teeth replacements possible. Implants restore the roots of your lost tooth, so your restorations can be strong.
We can also aid you in maintaining your good smile with our different preventive solutions and general dental care once we’ve dealt with your concern.
If you need an emergency dentist in Shenandoah, TX, save this number, 832-463-1021, so you can call Houston Uptown Dentists as quickly as you can.