Safeguard Your Teeth With Gentle Gum Disease Therapy
There is no one-size-fits-all method to dentistry with us. That’s why we believe Houston Uptown Dentists will make the perfect partner for your oral health. With River Oaks gum disease treatment, we can stop the periodontal infection from spreading and triggering more damage.
To get your gum illness under control, we count on a nonsurgical method that includes:
- Scaling and root planing, where we thoroughly remove the plaque buildup above and below the gumline and after that smooth over the roots so hazardous bacteria won’t have anywhere to hide out.
- Gently getting rid of infected soft tissues utilizing our state-of-the-art dental laser for a more comfy procedure and quicker, simpler recovery.
Our kind and caring team is also here to provide remarkable dental care to keep your smile healthy and bright with other services, like:
- General Dentistry – Prevent gum disease and other oral problems with regular cleansings and assessments, fluoride treatments, oral sealants, and more.
- Restorative Dentistry – Treat cavities and bring back unhealthy teeth with tooth-colored dental fillings, crowns and bridges, root canal treatment, and dentures.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – We deliver a range of services to enhance the appearance of your smile like teeth lightening, bonding, customized veneers, and more.
- Dental Emergencies – Find quick dental care when you need it most by calling us for a same-day emergency situation consultation.
- Oral Implants – Replace missing out on teeth with implants that keep your remediations strongly in place.
Let us help you maintain excellent oral and general health! For River Oaks gum disease treatment and other innovative dental care services, call Houston Uptown Dentists today at 832-463-1021 to set up an appointment. You can also schedule an appointment online.