Protect Your Teeth With Gentle Gum Disease Therapy
There is no one-size-fits-all approach to dentistry with us. That’s why our company believe Houston Uptown Dentists will make the ideal partner for your oral health. With Meyerland gum disease treatment, we can stop the gum infection from spreading out and triggering additional damage.
To get your gum disease under control, we count on a nonsurgical method that consists of:
- Scaling and root planing, where we carefully remove the plaque accumulation above and below the gumline and after that smooth over the roots so harmful germs will not have anywhere to hide.
- Gently getting rid of infected soft tissues using our modern dental laser for a more comfortable procedure and much faster, much easier healing.
Our kind and caring team is also here to provide extraordinary dental care to keep your smile bright and healthy with other services, like:
- General Dentistry – Prevent gum disease and other oral problems with regular cleansings and examinations, fluoride treatments, dental sealants, and more.
- Restorative Dentistry – Treat cavities and restore unhealthy teeth with tooth-colored oral fillings, crowns and bridges, root canal treatment, and dentures.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – We provide a range of services to enhance the look of your smile like teeth whitening, bonding, custom veneers, and more.
- Dental Emergencies – Find fast oral care when you require it most by calling us for a same-day emergency situation appointment.
- Oral Implants – Replace missing teeth with implants that keep your remediations firmly in place.
Let us help you keep great oral and overall health! For Meyerland gum disease treatment and other sophisticated dental care services, call Houston Uptown Dentists today at 832-463-1021 to set up a visit. You can also schedule an appointment online.