When your smile is suffering as well as you’re in pain, you require a dental expert prepared to tackle the challenge of repairing your smile. That’s exactly what you’ll discover at Houston Uptown Dentists. Our staff is made up of gifted, skilled dentists as well as thoughtful staff members that will certainly provide you the most effective dental experience possible.
When you’re in pain, you may be much more distressed than normal. If so, we can provide sedation before your treatment to calm your nerves. We’ll likewise go at your pace and also answer any type of concerns you have concerning your dental care. We want to see to it you’re as comfortable as feasible.
When you come in for your dental emergency, we’ll examine you and also suggest any restorative or additional kinds of dental care to end your pain as well as get your smile back on track. Below are a couple of types of dental emergencies we usually deal with, in addition to actions you can take before you come to our office:
- Toothache— Wash your mouth with warm water, after that apply ice or a cool compress to your cheek to help reduce swelling and also discomfort.
- Cracked or Broken Tooth— Use ice to soothe discomfort as well as swelling, and also bring any broken portions with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth— Pick up the tooth by the crown (noticeable part in your smile), and put it in a container of milk, saltwater, or saliva. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling— Place a small amount of dental cement where the dental filling was as a short-term measure.
- Soft-Tissue Injury— Use gauze or a wet tea bag to stop any kind of bleeding to your cheek, lips, gum tissues, or tongue.
- Loose Crown— Apply dental cement or toothpaste to the inside of the crown, as well as try to put it back into place. Bring it with you if it will not remain in place.
- Loose or Damaged Dental Appliance— Dental wax or gauze can help keep any type of soft edges from irritating your mouth.
When time is of the essence, go to a proficient emergency dentist in St. George Place. Call Houston Uptown Dentists now at 832-463-1021 to set up a consultation. You can also .