When your smile is suffering and you’re in pain, you need a dental professional all set to take on the challenge of repairing your smile. That’s specifically what you’ll discover at Houston Uptown Dentists. Our staff is made up of talented, experienced dentists and caring staff members that will certainly give you the very best dental experience feasible.
When you’re in pain, you may be a lot more nervous than normal. If so, we can provide sedation prior to your procedure to relax you and relax your nerves. We’ll also go at your pace and address any type of questions you have regarding your dental care. We want to see to it you’re as comfortable as feasible.
When you come in for your dental emergency, we’ll examine you and recommend any restorative or other kinds of dental care to stop your pain and get your smile back on track. Below are a few types of dental emergencies we usually deal with, in addition to actions you can take before you come to our office:
- Toothache— Wash your mouth with lukewarm water, after that apply ice or a cold compress to your cheek to help reduce swelling and pain.
- Cracked or Broken Tooth— Use ice to ease pain and swelling, and bring any kind of broken portions with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth— Recover the tooth by the crown (noticeable component in your smile), and put it in a container of milk, saltwater, or saliva. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling— Put a small amount of dental adhesive where the dental filling was as a non permanent solution.
- Soft-Tissue Injury— Use gauze or a moist tea bag to end any kind of bleeding to your cheek, lips, gums, or tongue.
- Loose Crown— Use dental adhesive or toothpaste to the inside of the crown, and attempt to place it back into place. Bring it with you if it will not remain in place.
- Loose or Damaged Dental Appliance— Dental wax or gauze can help you to maintain any soft edges from aggravating your mouth.
When time is important, visit a proficient emergency dentist in Hunters Creek Village. Call Houston Uptown Dentists now at 832-463-1021 for an appointment. You can also .