Treat Your Smile to Outstanding Dental Care
At Houston Uptown Dentists, our staff is caring and accommodating, and they’ll ensure that you remain comfortable throughout your examination or treatment. You’ll enjoy our spa-like environment that will help calm any dental anxiety as soon as you walk through the door. Plus, with three choices for sedation, you’ll be able to lie back relaxed while we tend to your smile.
We have dental services that your entire family can take advantage of. Whether your child is coming in for their first-ever “happy visit” to get them familiarized with dental care, or you need a whole mouth of teeth restored, you can have it done right here. Below are some types of dental care we offer:
- General Dentistry – We’ll keep your smile healthy with dental cleanings and exams, gum disease treatment, fluoride treatments, and tooth sealants.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Enhance your smile with dental veneers, laser teeth whitening, orthodontics, gum reshaping, and much more.
- Implant Dentistry – Replace your lost teeth with these synthetic teeth roots, making it simpler to chew and giving you back a stunning smile.
- Restorative Dentistry – We provide treatments like dental crowns, bridges, root canal treatment, metal-free tooth fillings, and dentures.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – To combat the signs of sleep apnea, we’ll fit you with a customized oral device, use laser treatment, or set you up with a CPAP machine.
- TMJ Treatment – As soon as you get a custom-fit device, your jaw will feel much better with less tension. It will likewise assist in getting rid of harmful teeth grinding.
- Emergency Dental Care – Get quick assistance when your smile needs it most. We’ll see you as soon as possible to stop your discomfort and prevent additional damage to your smile.
- Oral Surgery – We provide several types of surgical procedures here, including tooth extractions, wisdom teeth removal, bone grafts, gum grafts, and the Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique.
Call your new dentist in St. George Place today at 832-463-1021 to schedule an appointment. We can’t wait to meet you and help you maintain a gorgeous smile!