At Houston Uptown Dentists, our staff is friendly and accommodating, and they’ll ensure that you stay relaxed throughout your visit. You’ll enjoy our spa-like environment that will help relieve any dental anxiety as soon as you walk through the door. Plus, with three options for sedation, you’ll be able to lie back relaxed while we tend to your smile.
We have dental services that your entire family will benefit from. Whether your child is coming in for their first-ever “happy visit” to get them familiarized with dental care, or you require a whole mouth of new teeth, you can have it done right here. Below are some types of dental care we offer you and your family:
- General Dentistry – We’ll keep your smile healthy with dental cleanings and examinations, gum disease treatment, fluoride treatments, and tooth sealants.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Enhance your smile with dental veneers, laser teeth bleaching, gum reshaping, orthodontics, and much more.
- Implant Dentistry – Replace your missing teeth with these prosthetic teeth roots, making it much easier to chew and giving you a gorgeous smile.
- Restorative Dentistry – We offer treatments like dental crowns, bridges, metal-free tooth fillings, root canal treatment, and dentures.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – To combat the symptoms of sleep apnea, we’ll fit you with a custom-made oral appliance, use laser treatment, or set you up with a CPAP device.
- TMJ Treatment – Your jaw will feel much better with less tension once you’re fitted with a custom appliance. Treatment will also help stop harmful teeth grinding.
- Emergency Dentistry – Get quick help when your smile needs it most. We’ll see you as soon as possible to stop your pain and prevent additional damage to your smile.
- Oral Surgery – We provide several surgical treatments here, consisting of tooth extractions, wisdom teeth extraction, gum grafts, bone grafts, and the Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique.
Cll your new dentist in River Oaks today at 832-463-1021 to schedule an appointment. We can’t wait to meet you and help you keep a gorgeous smile!