Hunters Creek Village dentist Dr. Juarez wants to make Houston Uptown Dentists your relied-on resource for excellent treatments to keep your smile healthy and balanced and bright. You will certainly find dental treatment solutions like:
- General Dentistry— Keep your teeth as well as gums immaculate, healthy and balanced, as well as secure with routine cleanings, examinations, decay security, as well as dry mouth services.
- Cosmetic Dental Treatment— Obtain the beautiful smile you have actually always wanted with teeth bleaching, tooth bonding, gum reshaping, dental veneers, and much more!
- Restorative Dentistry— Tooth fillings, root canals, as well as dental crowns and bridges can repair a harmed smile while maintaining its natural look as well as brightness.
- Emergency Dental Care— We will go out of our way to give quick relief for your unexpected, unpleasant dental emergency situations.
- Invisalign— Take pleasure in eating, brush and floss your teeth quickly, as well as straighten crooked teeth without any individual noticing your dental braces when you opt for Invisalign clear aligners!
- Dental Implants— For the most long lasting investment in your dental wellness as well as the most natural oral function, we can restore your teeth with repairs affixed to dental implants.
- TMJ Treatment— Grinding your teeth, clenching your jaw, and various other unpleasant signs of TMJ disorder can be alleviated with our tailored night guard that alleviates stress on the jaw joint as well as enables your jaw to recuperate naturally.
You might be among the millions of various other grownups that deal with dental tension and anxiety if it is difficult for you to stay on top of regular dentist appointments for cleanings and examinations. Nonetheless, our caring, experienced personnel can give relief with dental sedation selections to calm any nerves you have concerning treatment.
We additionally mean to make your oral care extra economical, offering frequent specials as well as promos as a method to thanks for your support. You can spend for oral treatment with cash, checks, card, and dental insurance, and you can likewise supplement the costs using our third-party financing option, CareCredit.