During any kind of oral emergency, our number one concern is getting you out of pain. When you select Houston Uptown Dentists, we make comfort a priority at all times, which means we are prepared to stop your suffering swiftly.
With oral sedation, you can block pain and relax your mind effectively. Inhaled sedation has proven to be a dependable alternative for both adults and kids. We have other comforts for you to take advantage of throughout your treatment.
After you get the discomfort controlled, we can concentrate on choosing the most effective way to fix your smile. Luckily, we use a wide array of services that can get your mouth back to a healthy state:
- Tooth Fillings – Cavities are common, and they can be quite unattractive. By going to our office, you can obtain tooth-colored dental fillings so your teeth look excellent and function normally once again.
- Dental Crowns – If you have damaged or otherwise harmed a tooth, a crown can fix your tooth. Because we have an iTero scanner, we can custom-design a crown for you.
- Root Canal Treatment – With a tooth infection, you need to have a root canal to eliminate the infected tissue. The procedure can remove the reason for your tooth pain so we can reconstruct your bite and your smile.
- Tooth Extraction – Sometimes the damage to your tooth is too significant to repair it. We can perform tooth extraction when it’s needed.
- Dental Implants – If you do require teeth extraction, you want to obtain the greatest teeth replacements possible. Implants recover the roots of your lost tooth, so your restorations can be strong and steady.
We can help you keep your smile in good condition with our various preventive services and general dentistry once we’ve managed your concern.
If you require an emergency dentist in Gulfton, TX, save this number, 832-463-1021, so you can call Houston Uptown Dentists ASAP.