Get Your Smile Ready For Vacation [blog]
Now is the time of year when people all over are busy planning their vacations. Maybe you’re one of them. You may be surfing the web trying to find the best deals on flights, hotels, cruises, rental cars, and fun activities.
But don’t forget about your smile! Yes, your smile. You don’t want to take a drab, dreary smile along on vacation, do you? Wouldn’t it be nice to have a beautiful, gleaming new smile to go along with your new clothes and other apparel you’ve bought for your trip?
Dr. Amanda Juarez has the answers you need for getting that brand new Houston, TX smile. At Houston Uptown Dentists, she and our team offer many types of cosmetic and restorative dentistry solutions to make your smile look its best!
Call us today to schedule your consultation: 832-463-1021. Get started on your new look now.
Take a New Smile on Vacation
You may be like many of our patients – you’ve been dreaming of doing something about the condition of your teeth. Maybe they’re stained and you can’t look in the mirror and see a bright white smile shining back at you.
Perhaps your teeth are chipped, cracked, or worn down. As we age, our teeth suffer wear and tear just like the rest of our bodies. In time, we realize that our smile has not aged well.
Maybe you even have missing teeth, making it uncomfortable to eat and embarrassing to smile.
Now is a great time to do something about your smile. All these problems – and many others – can be repaired at Houston Uptown Dentists.
Enjoy having new confidence and pride to take along on your vacation. Imagine hitting the beach, or the mountains, or the city with a healthy, white smile and improved self-esteem! It’s possible in the skilled hands of Dr. Juarez and our amazing dental team.
Design Your Gorgeous Smile
We offer a wide selection of treatments that you can use to create your new smile. They include:
- Teeth whitening. Our TouchWhite laser treatment will dramatically whiten your teeth in just a few minutes. Or you can opt for Zoom whitening in our office or with custom take-home trays to whiten at your convenience. All of our whitening options are more powerful than store-bought kits or strips.
- Dental veneers. These thin wafer-like shells quickly repair tooth flaws like gaps, cracks, stains, and worn teeth. We feature both standard porcelain veneers and ultra-thin Lumineers that require minimal preparation to your teeth.
- Gum recession treatment. Restore health and beauty to your gums with either traditional gum grafts or the innovative Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique.
- Gum reshaping. Our gentle, safe laser will remove excess gum tissue to reveal more of your beautiful, white teeth. Say goodbye to a “gummy smile.” Pair this treatment with teeth whitening for an even more dramatic smile transformation.
- Tooth bonding. This budget-friendly treatment uses composite resin to repair teeth that are chipped, pitted, worn, or badly stained. A single visit is usually all that’s required to complete your bonding.
- Smile makeover. We’ll work with you to combine several cosmetic treatments to create your custom, one-of-a-kind smile. It’ll be like a spa day for your mouth!
- Dental crowns and bridges. Crowns fit over damaged and diseased teeth to strengthen and repair them, while bridges anchor on either end and replace missing teeth.
- Dental implant restoration. Implants serve as replacement tooth roots, providing an excellent base for restorations including implant crowns, implant bridges, and implant dentures. Plus, implants help protect your jawbone against the deterioration that usually occurs when you lose teeth.
Dr. Juarez or Dr. Lindskog will be happy to discuss all of your smile options in full detail so that you can decide what will work best for your situation. Head out on vacation with a gorgeous grin this year!
Take Advantage of Our New Patient Special
Maybe it’s been a while since you’ve visited a dentist and you’re not sure what your smile needs. That’s completely fine! We won’t judge you because many of our happy patients were just like like.
That’s why we offer a $99 New Patient Special. It’s designed to introduce you to our high-level of dental care. You get a thorough teeth cleaning, a complete dental exam, and a set of X-rays. We’ll let you know what we find during your exam and help you create a treatment plan to get your smile into the shape you want!
With so many treatments to choose from, there’s no reason you can’t have a beautiful Houston, TX smile soon! Call us today at 832-463-1021 to schedule your appointment. You can also use our handy online form for scheduling.