In the year ahead, you will be doing everything you can to keep your loved ones as healthy as possible. We hope those plans include maintaining your oral health. We can support those efforts at our family dentist office in Houston, TX.
Routine dental care can help you prevent problems. You also can treat issues to improve and restore your oral health when it is needed. In 2021 and for many years to come, you deserve to have healthy smiles and lots of reasons to share them.
Schedule your next dental appointment with our team at Houston Uptown Dentists. Call 832-463-1021 today to contact us today!
Choose Comprehensive Care
By making us your home for oral health, we can help every member of your family. We offer a comprehensive range of services to keep your favorite smiles in good shape.
- Dental Cleanings & Exams – Routine checkups are the best way to complement your daily oral hygiene routine. Our team is happy to answer your questions about healthy habits, and we can teach your kids the best ways to brush and floss.
- Athletic Mouthguards – If you have athletes in your family, a custom mouthguard provides better protection against injury on the field or the court.
- Orthodontic Care – Many teens and adults can improve their smiles by straightening their teeth with Invisalign aligners. We also offer Six Month Smiles for fast changes. You also should ask about HealthyStart™ preventive orthodontics for children,
- Restorative Dentistry – Cavities happen. So do broken teeth. When these problems occur, we can repair and replace teeth.
- Emergency Dental Care – When accidents happen, you can and should call us. We want to get you out of pain and plan to get your smile back in shape.
These are just some of the things we can do for your family. We can treat TMJ and sleep apnea. We also can complete a number of oral surgeries, including wisdom teeth removal, right here at our office.
Friendly Care from an Experienced Team
Dr. Amanda Juarez has been helping patients for nearly 20 years since receiving her DDS from the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio. Dr. Kristen Arnold graduated from the Texas A&M College of Dentistry in 2007.
Our dental team also has decades of combined experience, which means you can trust that you are in good hands. Continuing education is important to every member of our team. We have been trained in advanced dental technologies, so you can receive the best care possible.
We want our office to be a place where your loved ones feel comfortable. We offer a variety of comfort amenities as well as sedation options. You can receive pain-free, worry-free care from our dental professionals.
We are looking forward to life getting back to normal. When it does, we hope you are able to enjoy your time with your loved ones. Our family dentists want you to have great smiles to share when those moments come.