There are many pros to straightening your smile. But if you do it with traditional metal braces, there’s also a big con: spending many months with a mouthful of bulky metal hardware. You won’t have to worry about that downside if you choose Invisalign aligners.
The best way to find out more about Invisalign and see if you’re a good candidate for this treatment is to visit our Houston, TX office for a consultation. Call Houston Uptown Dentists at 832-463-1021 today to schedule one. In the meantime, here are some advantages that this treatment offers:
- No Unsightly Metal – You’ll wear aligners made of clear plastic. They barely show in your smile, so most people probably won’t even notice you’re wearing them. This makes aligners especially popular with busy professionals.
- Comfortable Straightening – With no brackets or wires to rub against sensitive soft tissue, you’ll enjoy greater comfort with Invisalign.
- No Need to Change Your Diet – Folks who wear metal braces have to avoid sticky foods and may choose to skip favorite treats that get caught in braces. Since you can remove aligners for meals, you can eat anything you’d like.
- Easy Oral Hygiene – Removable aligners also make it simple to clean your teeth. There’s no need for special gear like a floss threader.
- Faster Treatment – Most adult patients complete their Invisalign treatment within 12 months. This is quicker in most cases than braces.
Interested in Invisalign orthodontics? Call 832-463-1021 for an appointment.